ComponentSpace

Forums

ReceiveSsoAsync - Failed to receive the SAML message over HTTP-Post.

ReceiveSsoAsync - Failed to receive the SAML message over HTTP-Post.

Author
benjamin.lucca
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am new to SSO SAML and to ComponentSpace.
Basically I am actually testing our Service Provider implementation in ASP.NET Core.

I am encountering an error "Failed to receive the SAML message over HTTP-Post." when calling method _samlServiceProvider.ReceiveSsoAsync().
The following exception is thrown: 
SamlBindingException: The HTTP Post data doesn't include a SAML message.

But when I look at the POST HTTP request, it seems that there is a SAMLResponse in the form data.

Can someone please help me on this topic ?

Regards,
Benjamin

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi Benjamin
Please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspace.com mentioning this topic.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/7936/Enabling-SAML-Trace

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO