ComponentSpace

Forums

SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO throws an unexpected character error

SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO throws an unexpected character error

Author
bl
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,
My team and I have use the ComponentSpace to implement SSO in our web application. We've tested it with a few IdP including Okta, OneLogin and Oracle Cloud Identity and it works fine with those.

Now, we have a client using  Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2.3.x as their IdP. They've set it up, but when attempting to connect they get this error: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value

We have since determined that the error is been thrown by SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO and can't figure out why this would happen in this particular case. I am wondering if anybody has encountered a similar problem in the past. Thank you

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (3.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
We haven't heard of any issues interoperating with Oracle Access Manager.
Please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to support@componentspace.com mentioning your forum post.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/17/Enabing-SAML-Trace

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO