SAML v1.1 for ASP.NET
Fully Compliant with the SAML v1.1 Specification
The SAML v1.1 component for ASP.NET is fully compliant with the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language v1.1 specification.
Thousands of our clients have been using our award winning components in production systems throughout the world for many years.
All SAML v1.1 profiles are fully supported, acting as either the identity provider or service provider.
All SAML v1.1 protocols are fully supported.
- Create, modify and access SAML protocol messages
- Serialize SAML messages to and from XML
- Generate and verify XML signatures (SHA-1 and SHA-256) on SAML messages
All SAML v1.1 bindings are fully supported.
- HTTP POST
- HTTP Artifact
SAML v1.1 assertions are fully supported.
- Create, modify and access SAML assertions
- Serialize SAML assertions to and from XML
- Generate and verify XML signatures (SHA-1 and SHA-256) on SAML assertions
Example projects, with full source code, are included. The examples demonstrate:
- Acting as the identity provider
- Acting as the service provider
- Setting and retrieving SAML attributes
For your assurance and convenience, the complete source code for the component is available for purchase.
The SAML component supports all the .NET framework versions from v2.0 and above. This includes support for Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, as well as Windows 7, 8 and 10, are supported.