ComponentSpace

Forums

When acting as both an Identity Provider and a Service Provider, should I point both...

When acting as both an Identity Provider and a Service Provider,...

Author
TylerMarshall
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I am working on an integration where we can act as both a ServiceProvider and an IdentityProvider. In the Examples listed in the provided download, there is either an ExampleIdentityProvider or a ExampleServiceProvider. Both have respective SLOServices.aspx.cs which make the assumption that the RecieveSLO is coming form either the SP or IDP. If I am acting as both IDP and SP, I would need to tell which one was receiving then point to the respecting ReceiveSLO method, or point them to different SLOServices, correct?

Thanks in advance.
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
You should have separate endpoints for SLO services. Currently we don't support a single SLO service when acting as both the IdP and SP.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO