ComponentSpace

Forums

The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse

The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse

Author
egles
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm using ComponentSpace.SAML2.dll SAML v2.0 for .NET4 version 2.6.0.10.
 I am trying to get SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to work however I am getting the exception "The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse".  The AuthNRequest is being generated by the newest version of ComponentSpace and is posting the request in a SAMLRequest parameter instead of the SAMLResponse.  How do I get SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to look in the SAMLRequest parameter?

Thank you.

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO receives and processes a SAML response that's sent using HTTP Post.
If your application is acting as the identity provider you should call SAMLIdentityProvider.ReceiveSSO to receive and process the SAML authn request.
The ExampleIdentityProvider project demonstrates calling this API.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO