ComponentSpace

Forums

Configuration option for NameIDPolicy's SPNameQualifier attribute?

Configuration option for NameIDPolicy's SPNameQualifier attribute?

Author
jgallant
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I noticed that the SPNameQualifier attributes, from the NameIDPolicy seems to be supported by ComponentSpace SAML, for Authentication requests… However, I am unable to figure out how to configure this value.  On the same note, I cannot seem to get the NameQualifier attribute for NameID to work for Authentication Responses.

Is this something that I can configure?  I see there is a ISsoOptions class that has support for this, but is there a way to configure this via the saml json configurations?  Or would I have to make the SSO calls manually in order to set this value?

Can you point me in the right direction in this regard? 

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
The SPNameQualifier isn’t available through configuration.

The ISamlServiceProvider.InitiateSsoAsync overload that takes an ISsoOptions allows you to specify the SPNameQualifier.

Similarly, if acting as the IdP, the ISamlIdentityProvider.ReceiveSsoAsync returns the SPNameQualifier in the IIdpSsoResult.SsoOptions.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO