ComponentSpace

Forums

The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse

The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse

Author
vikass1002
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello,
      I'm trying to target different page, from assertconsumer page, but not able to redirect the same "The form is missing the variable SAMLResponse" getting this exception, i'm trying to implement concurrent session management. please help me to do so.

getting exception over here.

in config file

I want to redirect this page

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
This exception is thrown when you call SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO and the HTTP Post doesn't include SAMLResponse post data.

I'm not sure why your redirect would be causing SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO to be called again.

I suggest using the browser developer tools (F12) to capture the network traffic to see what happens after the redirect.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO