ComponentSpace

Forums

Using a build server as part of deployment process?

Using a build server as part of deployment process?

Author
DannyStaten
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have my code building and running properly on my local dev environment.  In my project references for the component space dll, I have it set with copyLocal set to true.  When I queue a build on the build server, it gives me errors that the assembly or reference ComponentSpace cannot be found.  I thought that my reference set to copy local should take care of that on a build or deployment server.  I am waiting on final approval to purchase a 4 developer license for my team, but in the mean time I was hoping I could run a build on our build server and verify that part of our process.  Do I have to wait until we have purchased a license?  Do we have to install the dlls on the build server(s) and if so do those count as needed licenses for our purchase?  
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
There shouldn't be anything specific about referencing our ComponentSpace.SAML2 DLL. However you handle 3rd party DLLs in your build system currently should be the same for our DLL.
A separate license is not required for your build system. You are welcome to install the DLL on your build system if that's your preferred solution.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO