ComponentSpace

Forums

Centrify Integration Guide

Centrify Integration Guide

Author
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators

This document describes SAML SSO integration with Centrify acting as the identity provider.

ComponentSpace SAML for ASP.NET Centrify Integration Guide

Regards
Manikandan
Manikandan
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation

Hi,
  I am integrating IDP with Centrify as SP initiated
 Configuration as below
 Dashboards -> Settings -> Users -> partner Managemt
 In Partner Managemt
 Settings -> Given Partner Name  and added federated Domains
 Indound Metadata--> Login url of IDP, logout url is given and IDP Certificate added
 Outbound Metadat -->  Got SP Certificate and added in IDP
 And created federated User
 Now
 When I call https://aat0434.my.centrify.com/manage
 It is redirecting to IDP, after successful login it is Redirecting to centrify login page but not to Home page
 Could you please help me how to Log in to centrify from componentspace IDP (I am using ASP.NET)

Centrify URL for Configuration 
https://docs.centrify.com/en/centrify/adminref/index.html#page/cloudhelp/partner-management.html

Thanks,
Manikandan

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Hi Manikandan
It sounds like Centrify doesn't like the SAML response being returned and then redirects you to their login page.
I suspect there's a configuration mismatch.
Please enable SAML trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to [email protected] mentioning your forum post.
Please include your saml.config with any passwords removed.
Also include screenshots of your SAML configuration in Centrify.

Regards
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace

Refreshed with the v4.7.0 release.

Regards
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace

Refreshed with the v5.0.0 release.

Regards
GO