ComponentSpace

Forums

Compatibility with Java application

Compatibility with Java application

Author
satheesh_aaa@yahoo.com
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, 
My requirement is very simple, .NET IDP application, couple of .NET Service Provider applications and couple of Java based Service Provider applications. I would like to implement Single Sign On and Single Logout using Component Space, Is it compatibility of using ComponentSpace or any other challenges?

Thanks,
Satheesh
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi Satheesh
There shouldn't be any compatibility issues.
We interoperate with all the major SAML offerings including those implemented in Java.
Most issues we see are related to configuration rather than incompatibility.
You're welcome to contact us through this support forum or via email if you need assistance.

Regards
[email protected]
satheesh_aaa@yahoo.com
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
ComponentSpace - 8/24/2018
Hi Satheesh
There shouldn't be any compatibility issues.
We interoperate with all the major SAML offerings including those implemented in Java.
Most issues we see are related to configuration rather than incompatibility.
You're welcome to contact us through this support forum or via email if you need assistance.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply, I am currently working on prototype with component space .NET core and .Net 4.0 components. But I am unable to find the examples for JAVA, could you please share me the examples and JAR for calling SendSLO and ReceiveSLO from Java applications.

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
We don't have Java examples.
If you have Java applications you wish to enable for SAML SSO you should look at some of the SAML options available for Java.
What I meant is that our products enable your ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core applications to support SAML SSO with other sites.
These other sites may be implemented in Java, PHP etc.
The implementation details don't matter as long as they support the SAML specifications.

Regards
GO